Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to post a ban appeal
Please read this topic carefully before posting a ban appeal.

You may appeal a ban ONLY if you think has been issued UNFAIRLY or WRONGFULLY. Valid bans will not be considerated and will be denied immediately.

Please give the staff members a range from 24 to 48 hours to review and discuss about your ban, DON'T reply if 48 hours haven't passed.
Don't post in other's people ban appeals unless you have something USEFUL to say.

Some rules to write a perfect ban appeal...

1) Use a relevant title. Appeals with "help me im banned plz" will NOT be accepted. A valid title can be:

"Banned by Symon for godmode" - "banned by Anticheat while i was AFK" and similar.

2) A screenshot of your San Andreas folder will not be accepted as everyone can edit files inside.
3) Use common sense and don't let you drown by the rage. If you're mad take a chill first, then post a ban appeal. Insults will not be accepted in ANY form.

After reading all this rules, compile this module and post it in your banned appeal. You can copy and paste it directly in your topic:

Code:
[b]Your name:[/b]
[b]Ban ID (if applicable, otherwise leave it blank):[/b]
[b]Ban reason:[/b]
[b]Date and time of the ban:[/b]
[b]Banned by?:[/b]
[b]Why do you think this ban was wrongfully/unfairly issued?:[/b]
[b]Explain the situation which lead to this ban. What was happening?:[/b]
Find what you love and let it kill you.

I'll NOT answer to PMs regarding ban appeals or suggestions or anything related the server. Please use the dedicated boards instead.