Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectating bug on no-respawn missions
Your ingame name: N3AR

Bug description (please be as detailed as possible): When I joined to the server, the game had started. I could not join the game or spec someone.

When/how does it occurs?: Today in Derby Event.Its happen when someone join the game late.

How we can reproduce it?: I want you to fix this bug. And if someone comes late to the game, they can spec other players.And with the left and right mouse clicks, they can change players camera.

Media (Screenshots/Videos): Photo
(21-10-2020, 02:13 PM)N3AR Wrote: Your ingame name: N3AR

Bug description (please be as detailed as possible): When I joined to the server, the game had started. I could not join the game or spec someone.

When/how does it occurs?: Today in Derby Event.Its happen when someone join the game late.

How we can reproduce it?: I want you to fix this bug. And if someone comes late to the game, they can spec other players.And with the left and right mouse clicks, they can change players camera.

Media (Screenshots/Videos): Photo
Hello there, ok so this thing is a bug and you can actually spec someone when you are late, it will be fixed thank you
The random spectating exists already but seems to not work if you're alone in the server.

I'll make to automatically switch the mission if you're alone in the server and spawn in a no-respawn mission.

P.S: I have edited your topic title, next time please use a non-static name, "Bug Report" is not giving any info nor gonna help us. Thanks.

Bug will be fixed in next update.
Find what you love and let it kill you.

I'll NOT answer to PMs regarding ban appeals or suggestions or anything related the server. Please use the dedicated boards instead.